Wednesday, July 6, 2016

... So Little Time


One of many stacks or shelves of books I want to read or that I have started but have yet to finish. If only I could manage to not add a new book until I'd finished one I already had. I've yet to learn to plan my reading around public libraries; I do not like the prospect of waiting a year for a book to get to my name in the queue. And I am not the prolific reader that older son is. He reads while walking down the street and would, if he could, read while running. (Do not point him in the direction of a treadmill, please.) I justify my stacks and shelves by reminding myself that there are worse or more expensive habits to have than collecting books.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who manages to have multiple books started but unfinished at one time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my hubby reads while on the treadmill - daily!

    ReplyDelete