Thursday, June 30, 2016

Outside my Comfort Zone


What somewhat looks like mountains behind the trees is actually a cloud bank. I consider these amazing clouds my reward for doing something outside my comfort zone. My friend The Other Jean and I worked at a phone bank on behalf of a woman running for the US House of Representatives from this district, and these were the clouds that greeted us when we left. The Other Jean and I are in full agreement that making phone calls is terrifying, especially cold calls to someone we don't know. I even dislike phoning people I know. I worry that they'll caller ID me and not answer or that they will answer but not really want to talk to me.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how many people hate phones. I used to think that I was the only one, but I now know several people who feel the same. Good for you for stepping outside your comfort zone! Something I really need to do more often.

    ReplyDelete