Friday, November 11, 2011

Emptying the Wallet

I have been mentally debating with myself about a new camera for some time now. I bought my current Canon xTi off Craigslist three years ago. I'm now somewhere above 30,000 in terms of the number of images shot, with another grand adventure on tap for the spring. Today I ordered a Canon 60D body with some accessories from Adorama. Spending that close to four digits to the left of the decimal place is never easy, but I did enough research to know I got a very good deal on a very good camera.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, congratulations! Hope it brings you many years of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing some great images from this baby - and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any after-sales support, now or in the future: Helen@adorama.com

    Helen Oster
    Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

    ReplyDelete