Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Distractions

I was searching somewhat unsuccessfully for my self-esteem this afternoon when younger son suggested the search might be helped by making the orangutan Beanie Baby who will not be mutated a new suit to wear. He's now disguised as a winged hippo, and firmly under the control of the MFing Bearodactyl. As for my self-esteem, if it's hiding in the flour bin, I'll have it back momentarily since as soon as I publish this post I'll bemaking pie crust for tomorrow's pumpkin pie making.

1 comment:

  1. Your talent boggles my mind, Jean! And it boggles my mind that you could ever find your self-esteem in hiding...guess it just goes to show that even the most very awesome of people have their moments of doubt. Hope you've since found it, because you are awesome as well as very loved!!!

    ReplyDelete