Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some Preciouses

I cleaned my studio today, having decided that getting back to being creative would improve my mood. My studio is in the walkout basement and has a rather long in length, narrow in height window in which I keep things that are dear to me and that might count as clutter in the living area. Yes, that is a Shaun of the Dead action figure, along with a magnetic metallic creature, a raccoon, and a rock sculpture. The markers are for the whiteboard that hangs beneath the window and on which I scribble ideas and projects that may or may not see the light of day.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite pictures yet...because it is so very *you* I hope that giving in to those creative urges does help improve your mood! That beautiful face of yours deserves to be smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete